There may be times when you wish to:
- Obtain a backup of all the data you've stored on Kiliaro.
- Migrate to a different service.
To facilitate this, we've developed a desktop application that allows you to effortlessly download all your previously uploaded data.
Download the application here:
Warning for Windows users: The app isn't properly signed, which may trigger a warning. If prompted, select "Run anyway" to proceed.
1. Launch the app and log in.
2. A browser window will open. Log in to Kiliaro there.
3. Return to the app and choose a folder.
4. Before starting, the app will fetch information about all your media. A "Preparing" message will be displayed.
5. The files will then begin downloading. If you've chosen a folder where you've previously downloaded some or all of your files, those existing files won't be re-downloaded. However, it might appear as if they're being downloaded again rapidly.
6. In case of any issues during the process, selecting "Retry" will restart the process from the beginning.
7. If you exit and relaunch the app, your login session will persist. However, you'll need to select a folder each time. To continue downloading, choose the same folder as before.